Due to the ever increasing fuel costs, we have been forced to increase delivery fee rates and we don't like it any more than you do. Our apologies.
· We DO NOT make appointments. You may request AM or PM
· If you are hiring landscapers have your order delivered the day BEFORE the scheduled work
· We will call you prior to departing for your destination
· Bulk items such as river rocks, gravel, mulch etc. are delivered loose. We do not bag them.
· We will place the product in your driveway
· No uphill driveway – we will place it at the end of your driveway or in the street
· We do not supply ANY type of labor services
· We will not put it in your flower or garden beds
· We will not put it in your backyard
· We will not “jump” a curb
· We will not drive onto your lawn
· We ARE NOT responsible for any damage to your driveway or trees
· We WILL make every effort to ensure that you are a happy customer
We've all seen the commercials stating, "If you've been involved in an accident with a commercial vehicle, an experienced accident lawyer can help you win the lottery!" As a result of these practices, the expense for our insurance coverage has doubled over the past year, and unfortunately these costs are passed on to the consumer.
Effective January 1, 2021, most delivery fee zip codes will be increasing by twenty dollars.